Offre archivée le 30/01/2018
Business Developement Engineer (m/w), Ensisheim
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that‘s right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
- Managing and continuously optimizing assigned procurement clusters, and implementing strategies to achieve defined targets together with other stakeholders.
- Scouting, qualifying, developing and managing suppliers for assigned clusters to ensure optimum supplier base for the customer projects.
- Executing procurement processes to ensure on-time, cost-optimized, efficient delivery of goods, services and components as per identified demands and requirements.
- Collaborating cross-functionally and cross-culturally within the organization, and among global procurement community.
- Ensuring compliance of all procurement transactions according to applicable processes and Group policies.
- Responsible for managing assigned procurement clusters, and ensuring the availability of the most competitive suppliers to meet set targets.
- Developing/participating to the development of procurement cluster strategies.
- Working closely together with sales and customer project management colleagues.
- Reviewing demands and in-depth technical requirements with internal counterparties.
- Analysing supplier markets and trends.
- Searching for, developing and managing suppliers, including supplier on-site assessments and regular performance management.
- Managing key supplier relationships and being responsible for problem-solving with assigned suppliers (to support customer project execution).
- Preparing and conducting/leading contract and price negotiations, and ensuring compliance to existing contracts and agreements.
- Participating in global procurement clusters and cooperating proactively with other buyers globally.
- Coordinating cross-functional collaboration to ensure that the requirements of internal clients reflect current market offering, support standardization and are in line with pursued procurement cluster strategies.
Processing of purchase requisitions (making enquiries/RFQs to obtain offers, performing price comparisons, placing purchase orders in line with applicable approval procedures) and initiation of procurement Transactions.
For defined cases: preparation and issuing of purchase orders, using available SAP and relevant processes; responsible for reliable delivery information in SAP and expediting if necessary.
- Technical/commercial university degree (Bachelor or above)
- At least 5 year experience in strategic and tactical procurement.
- Strong experience in procurement category management and supplier relationship management.
- Strong experience in the following procurement areas: Services, Major Equipment (nutrunners, press systems, robots, dispensing systems, feeders,…),Make to Print Parts (machining including high precision (microns), sheet metal parts, welded assemblies, rubber, plastic, PU, casting, sub-assembly,…).
- Experience in working cross-functionally and cross-culturally.
- Good negotiation and analysis skills.
- Experience in project business and automobile industry
- Good SAP knowledge.
- Fluent French (both written and verbal).
- Fluent English (both written and verbal).
Our offer to you
- We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today.
Offre archivée le 30/01/2018