Apprentice Environmental Economist (m/f), Lyon
Bayer Direct Services GmbH
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Measure and analyses our sustainable development actions economic impacts.
- Analyze cost benefits of various sustainable development initiatives, before, during and after implementation.
- Propose metric and get them validated by scientific and economist expert panels
- Develop protocols to measure the financial impact, for example in the area of biodiversity and carbon sequestration. Collect and analyze data of various scenarios.
- Propose score card to track economic impact
- Develop presentation and write articles to communicate on our actions, both internally and externally
- Master and above level with double curriculum, life science and economy or finance.
- Strong analytical skills, good communication skills and capacity to work in a multicultural environment and virtual teams.
- English proficiency, working language
- Ms package