Offre archivée le 03/11/2016
Airline Marketing Manager (m/f), Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, it generated revenues of €64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civiland military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Description of the job
Within Commercial Management, you will join the Sales Studies and Marketing department. You will be in charge of developing sales campaigns (aircraft performance, analyses and development of marketing selling points, to promote the advantages of ATR products, compared to those of competitors).
You will be located in Toulouse.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main missions will be as following:
- Defining a strategic approach in collaboration with Sales Management, to convince potential customers of the advantages of ATR products,
- Providing the marketing support necessary to complete sales campaigns and demonstrate, within this context, the advantages of ATR products with respect to those of the competitors,
- Providing technical support to the Sales Director,
- Preparing performance studies,
- Consolidating messages addressed to customers by insisting on the advantages of the ATR Group and its products compared to competitors,
- Developing traffic analyses and fleet studies further to specific customer requests,
- Ensuring that customers are convinced of the technical and economic avantages of ATR products,
- Participating in the update of aircraft performance and features and economic databases,
- Identifying the position of ATR on the market, in order to stand out from competitive offers.
This position will involve some trips abroad.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate some of the following competencies:
- Aeronautical technical training, with a specialisation in economics/marketing (5-year degree)
- A previous experience in the airline business is mandatory, with a solid technical (performance and operational) and commercial understanding of the regional air transport business, airline cost structure, product landscape and the factors which influence it
- Good technical and commercial knowledge of regional air transport
- You are a proficient user of IT tools, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Good communication skills and the ability to give oral presentations
- Ability to influence decision-making
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports (good written skills)
- Good analytical skills
- English: negotiation level. Knowledge of another language (Spanish, German) would be a plus.
Offre archivée le 03/11/2016