Student Assistant Digital Project Management (m/f/d), Bonn
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with an initial contract duration of one year. There are good prospects for an extension. Employment location will be Bonn, Germany. Mobile work within Germany is possible in agreement with your team. 100% mobile work is not possible. You will work 20 hours/week, to enable you to continue your qualification within the framework of your current studies. The position is remunerated with 14 Euro per hour.
Digitization is changing everything. Our information and communication behavior, our way of working and living. To stay relevant in the digital world, Welthungerhilfe is transforming its current processes, thought patterns and workflows. To proactively shape these changes, Welthungerhilfe has created the Digital Transformation Office (DTO). The goal of the DTO is to make Welthungerhilfe even more efficient and future-oriented. To achieve this, we need personalities who are fearless and unconventional, have the courage to try out new ideas and take responsibility. With the global introduction of new software solutions, we are digitizing processes and ways of working. We are actively shaping the associated cultural change within Welthungerhilfe. All with one vision: ZeroHunger by 2030. We are looking for YOU to join our interdisciplinary and international team as a student assistant!
- Together with the team, you will work on the organization and execution of national & international software projects.
- In this context, you coordinate and document project meetings with the various stakeholders in order to record important project progress.
- You support the roll-out of software projects by organizing and conducting trainings on the newly introduced software - both in English and French.
- The key to digital transformation is communication and transparency: in coordination with your team, you will take over communication tasks on suitable platforms and media, create information pages and evaluate feedback from across the organization.
- You will take on tasks in the conception and implementation of workshops and events and will be the contact person for colleagues and service providers.
- We are the contact point for many employees and teams - You will advise them on questions, show them possible solutions and allay fears about digital transformation.
- You work across all hierarchical levels, with colleagues in Germany and abroad, and you can contribute and implement impulses, ideas, and initiatives for Welthungerhilfe.
- The big picture: You have a strong interest in project support, software solutions and digital transformation. New work and agility are more than buzzwords for you. You are experienced with digital tools and you can guide others on their way to the digital future.
- Methods: Agile working methods like Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking mean something to you.
- Tools: You have excellent MS Office skills and are comfortable with Office 365 products such as Yammer, SharePoint and TEAMS.
- Facilitation: You support our internal trainings and can also communicate tools and technical issues to someone who doesn't have much experience with them yet.
- Attitude: Creativity and a "let's do it" mentality characterize you.
- Humor and reliability: We work with employees and committees worldwide. Staying calm, and at the same time absolutely precise is no problem for you. And a good sense of humor always helps everyone.
- Languages: our team is multi-cultural and Welthungerhilfe works in almost 40 countries. You are fluent in English and French and are able to support colleagues worldwide in both languages.
- We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. This includes flexible working hours. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under "Our benefits".
Offer archived at 05/12/2023