CompanyBayer Direct Services GmbH
Site & Project Lead for Vegetables Seeds Production (m/f), Nîmes
Bayer Direct Services GmbH
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
- Responsible for the overall site management (about 40 permanent employees + seasonal workers) and Ensuring License to Operate by following all the internal and external compliance guiltiness including HSE, ISO 45001, CSP / GSPP, Organic, ISO 9001, PGRP etc.
- Seed Production Processing Operations, ensuring best practice implementation, training & development of technical resources to deliver a consistent customer experience
- Leading, managing and participating in specific veg product supply projects of regional and global importance to improve the reliability – quality, quantity and timeliness while keeping a focus on the cost-effective operations.
- Ensuring that site follows all the standard processes and practices, promote and implement best practices to improve it.
- Engage with key stakeholder Global production, Pre-commercial, Breeding team, Field Quality and production research and other to implement strategies, generate innovation ideas / improvements initiative to improve production reliability, cost and improve customer experience.
- Responsible for annual and multi-year Opex and Capex related to site
- Lead, supervise and coach team and maximize team development opportunities in alignment with business needs
- Ensuring sustainability of our operation and contribute in efforts to achieve community outreach objective of the organization.
- B.S. degree (MS or MBA, preferred) with 5+ years' experience in seeds industry
- Excellent human relation skills, effective communication skills required.
- Experience in leading projects and teams at Local and Regional Level
- Attracts, develops and Builds Effective Teams, and empowers them their best versions
- Process Oriented, Results Orientated and able to manage complexity
- Ability to influence all levels in the organization (Local, Regional, Global)
- Customer Focus, Innovation & Experimentation, Collaboration and implementation of best practices, Knowledge Sharing
- Fosters use of digital and analytic tools
Offer archived at 25/05/2022