Place(s)Frankfurt am Main
Senior Buyer CAPEX & Manufacturing (m/f/d), Frankfurt
As a world leading food company DANONE stands for international success. Around 104.000 employees work on all five continents in the four business areas Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: “Bringing health through food to as many people as possible.”
- Ensure cluster CAPEX needs are supported from C&P team by allocating adequate C&P cluster resource in accordance of the European category lead direction.
- Actively collaborate with the central CAPEX team to ensure vendor list compliance and adequate leverage on every project according to cluster threshold.
- Identify the key capex projects per WBU in the pipe and proactively support the stakeholder team to engage with the supply base to positively challenge specification and possible outcome.
- Develop and maintain strong network with Manufacturing teams, connect with external experts and other industries.
- Manage a team of 2 FTE located on production facility
- A degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Manufacturing Operation, or a related field
- 5+ years experience in purchasing in FMCG markets with proven success in SRM, Strategy creation, Budgeting & Productivity, up-stream sourcing, project management
- Proven experience in leading complex projects and method skills driven by sustainability topics
- Strong skills in RFI, RFP, RFQ, benchmark, TCO, scorecard, risk management, quality and service follow up
- Experience people manager with strong communication, negotiating and presentation skills
- Fluent language skills in German and English
Offer archived at 02/11/2021
These jobs might also interest you:
Chargé(e) de développement de produits (Junior), près de Coblence (Allemagne)
La Table Européenne
ERP-Consultant mit sehr guten Französischkenntnissen (m/w/d), Süddeutschland
Chargé de recrutement Junior (h/f/d) bilingue français-allemand, Sarrebruck
STRATEGY & ACTION International GmbH
Senior Compensation & Benefits Manager (w/m/d), Düsseldorf