Sales Executive DACH (m/f/d), Frankfurt am Main
Wedia is the premier Enterprise DAM platform for organizations with extended sales, marketing, and digital operations.
We offer a cloud-based software that natively combines digital asset management (DAM) capabilities with flexible distributed marketing and dynamic publishing to enable global marketing teams to streamline, deliver and score their full marketing, communication and sales content across all channels.
Reporting to the Sales Director Europe, the Sales Executive DACH position for our German subsidiary is located in the heart of Frankfurt, in the WeWork coworking space, where we cultivate a start up spirit combining commitment, innovation and efficiency.
- Proactively reach out to targeted enterprise companies via social selling, email, and phone to identify sales opportunities
- Processing and transformation of leads generated by our Marketing Team
- Qualification and analysis of prospects' needs and development of adapted sales strategies
- Ability to implement a coherent and structured sales process, and manage the entire sales cycle with the help of our pre-sales consultants, professional services team or R&D
- Drafting of sales offers and preparation of support to best meet the expectations of customers and prospects
- Deals’ closing
- Reporting and regular updating in salesforce.com.
- You are a graduate with a commercial background and a minimum of 3 years in a software sales closing role
- You are curious and committed, and you want to invest yourself in a growing company in DACH and Europe
- You have a passion for business and new technologies
- You are a hunter and sales prospecting stimulates you
- Your listening skills provide you with a clear vision of customers issues to deliver appropriate solutions and guarantee their satisfaction
- You are confident with a natural ability to communicate with business executives at a high level
- You respect the various stages of the sales cycle rigorously and you are driven by a strong desire to close deals
- Native German and fluent English are essential.
You love to sell and develop international key account customers through selling high added-value solutions? Join us today!
- Position based in Frankfurt am Main
- Travel within Germany and other European countries to be expected
- Profit-sharing scheme
- Salary from 55 k€ to 70 k€ + uncapped bonus from the first year (20 to 30K€ with achieved objectives), depending on the profile.
Offer archived at 01/03/2022