Key Account Manager (m/f) German & French Market, Puteaux (near Paris)
Fondée en 2001, Trace One est à l’origine du plus grand réseau collaboratif au monde dédié au développement des produits à marques de distributeurs avec plus de 20 000 entreprises dans plus de 100 pays, et développant chaque année l’équivalent de 300 milliards de dollars de produits MDD.
Reconnue dans le monde entier, notre plateforme facilite le développement et la gestion des produits à marques de distributeurs, aide au respect des réglementations gouvernementales et sectorielles, et favorise la confiance du consommateur.
The key account manager is responsible for handling the most important client accounts in a company, post-sale role.
He/She will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed.
The Key Account Manager drives the sales process, he/she identifies and implements key sales strategies to approach and close contracts with existing customers and their subsidiaries. He/she ensures a long-term relationship is maintained and create sales opportunities.
The position requires regular travel in France and Germany.
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Developing a thorough understanding of the client’s objectives, their organization, their personnel
- Identifying and influencing customer’s key decision makers
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Working with differents teams and presenting your product offering at events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Developping relationships with external companies and partners to find sales synergies
- Ensuring the reporting and relevant key information on a weekly basis using the CRM solution
- Preparing and present follow-up reports and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Working with the Customer Success Managers & Professional Services department to to ensure the best customer experience.
This list is non-exhautive
- 5 years of experience in selling software in a Web, SAAS, Cloud environment, you know how subscriptions work and how a recurring business model works
- Fluent in German & French, English is a plus
- Ideally, you have experience in the retail / FMCG, food products or Product Label/MDD sector
- Deep dknowledge of complex sales methodologies (Solution Selling, SPIN, Miller Heiman or equivalent approach...)
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
Offer archived at 04/04/2023