Head of strategy Northern Europe Region (m/f), Paris
Our customer, a big industrial Group. Gathers an innovative, passionate and enterprising community to improve the world of tomorrow. They are present in 70 countries with over 165,000 employees.
In order to adopt a strategy in line with the needs of its customers on the regional construction markets, they are divided into 4 major Regions. The Northern Europe Region covers major markets. 50,000 employees participate in the development of these markets, which represent 1/3 of the Group's sales.
We are looking for a
HEAD OF STRATEGY NORTHERN EUROPE REGION M/F
Based in Paris, and reporting to the CEO Northern Europe Region, you will hold responsibility for strategy and external growth strategy coordination on behalf of the Northern Europe Region.
The main assignments are the following:
- Support the CEO Northern Europe Region for strategic presentations and deep-dive analysis
- Preparation of budget and strategic plan for the region
- Review and approval of large-scale investment decisions
- Deep-dive analysis on specific topics (“consulting like” types of projects); market and competitors analysis, specific business issues, acquisitions…
- Animation of transversal strategic topics across the region
- Update of the Northern Europe Region Sustainability roadmap (BU challenge, interaction with finance, industrial and EHS teams)
- Acceleration of culture and business model change (e.g., digital, innovation, cross-selling, empowerment).
By joining the central team of the Northern Europe Region, you will work in contact with the Group Strategy, the steering committee of each Cluster and Countries, and in close collaboration with other parts of the Group.
You have a post graduate degree such as an MBA or Ph.D. or participation in a selective double degree program and have a professional experience of about 5 to 7 years.
You have worked in a top-notch formative professional environment, with a top global strategy consultancy or with blue chip corporate development department program.
You are able to work effectively with the different stakeholders at various levels. You can work with autonomy and deal directly with a senior leadership team.
English essential, French is a plus.
Based in Paris.
Offer archived at 05/09/2022
These jobs might also interest you:
Deputy Head of Documentation (H/F/D), Luxembourg
CREOS Luxembourg S.A
Head of Procurement & Logistics (m/f/n), Luxembourg
CREOS Luxembourg S.A
International Junior Key Account Manager (m/w/d), Langgöns (Nähe Frankfurt / Gießen)
TRUPLAST Sonneberg GmbH & Co.KG
Coordinateur de chantier international - création de pistes et d’accès temporaires (h/f/d), Ellhofen (à proximité de Heilbronn)
Sunbelt Rentals GmbH