CompanyBayer Direct Services GmbH
Global Management of Change and Trade Compliance Lead (m/f/d),
Bayer Direct Services GmbH
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Lead, manage, globally the process for change of formulants, AI, formulated products, supply sources and manufacturing sites to ensure compliance.
- Implementation of flexibility, cost-savings and reduction of supply risk through inclusion of new suppliers.
- Drive continuous improvement of the Change Management process and governance.
- Ensures execution excellence for cost, time effective and transparent decisions.
- Steer and ensure globally the International Trade Compliance activity in close collaboration with regional teams.
- Be responsible for implementation of monitoring processes within the ERP system, global trade compliance monitoring and risk assessment. Define preventive/curative actions.
- Lead and develop the team to full potential
Qualifications & competencies
- Degree in science and minimum 10 years in Chemical or equivalent industry in product supply or regulatory field.
- Knowledges on management of change in regulated products and/or international trade compliance.
- Analytical and creative mindset, Ability to address and manage complex situations
- Effective/efficient organizer, planner and communicator and be able to understand/influence/engage internal/external stakeholders.
- Fluent in English, Additional languages appreciated.
Offer archived at 21/04/2022
These jobs might also interest you:
Junior Online-Marketing Manager ou E-Commerce Manager (h/f/d) allemand / français, Sarrebourg
Zec+ Nutrition GmbH & Co. KG
Expert en sinistres automobiles (h/f/d) allemand et français, Heilbronn / Remote
Projektbeauftragter (m/w/d) Umgestaltung von Arbeitsräumen, Straßburg
Mitarbeiter (w/m/d) in der Wissenschaft im Bereich Circular Economy, Karlsruhe
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie