Financial Controller Shared Services (f/m/d), Howald
Controlling / Finance
Published 13 days
The Dennemeyer Group offers high-quality services for the protection and management of Intellectual Property rights and is committed to being the first-choice partner for customers globally. With more than 55 years of experience in the industry and 20+ offices worldwide, Dennemeyer manages nearly three million IP rights of around 8,000 customers.
- Focus Shared Service departments in the Dennemeyer Group (IT, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Monitor the Shared Service related financial activities
- Support in monthly accounting closing, as well as ensuring compliance with the internal guidelines
- Report preparation and analysis, support in Forecasting
- Annual budgeting of Shared Services
- Support activities of local and abroad group members
- Improve KPI reporting in Shared service departments, introduce dedicated KPIs
- Transfer pricing tasks
- Improve and maintain the Business Intelligence based reporting system
- Ad-hoc analysis and special projects as they arise
- Constant process improvement
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics or Accounting, 3+ years of experience as Financial Controller
- Basic knowledge of intercompany consolidation and good understanding of accounting principles
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- High attention to detail, autonomous and proactive
- Flexibility to adapt easily to a dynamic and changing organization and able to work well under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in English (written and verbal), German is considered as an asset
Join us and grow with us!
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company.
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment.
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours.
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Celebrate success together as one team at our various corporate events.
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities.
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on our business, corporate culture, society and environment.