ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE – Intern Human Resources (m/f/d), Lyon
Bayer Direct Services GmbH
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
You will report to and work very closely with the EMEA, APAC and Specialty Actives HR Business Partner to support regional HR projects and initiatives and to provide administrative support including a strong focus on France (legal entity with around 135 employees).
At Environment Science, 1/3 of our employees have “Learner” in their Top 5 StrengthsFinder assessment and this is in our DNA as well to train and welcome the future professionals of our industry. Depending on your autonomy and performance, you will thus have the opportunity to take the lead on some key topics.
Key tasks & responsibilities :
- Support implementation of Global/Regional HR Talent Acquisition (including onboarding activities), Talent Management and Performance Management strategies.
- Support implementation of Global HR policies/process/tools and contribute to the success of the new HR operating model, supporting the regional HRBP during these first months and collecting feedbacks from leaders and employees to constantly and proactively improve this new model.
- Prepare HR-related reports and HR data Analysis as needed.
- Focus for France: contribute to all HR tasks needed to set-up the new legal entity (135 employees): Works Council elections and set-up, HR/Employment law documentation and procedures (in linked with official authorities) …
Education Requirement(s) :
- Master 1 or 2 / Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
Skill & Competency Requirements :
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Cultural fit with our 4 cultural traits: start with the customer, entrepreneurial mindset, one team one dream, passion.
- Fluent in French; English professional
Offer archived at 07/09/2022