CompanyBayer Direct Services GmbH
Environmental Science - Global Communications Manager (m/f/d), Lyon
Bayer Direct Services GmbH
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the Senior Manager Global Communications at Environmental Science in developing key strategic messages and narratives and in positioning Environmental Science internally and externally and develop and monitor strategic external/internal communications for the new company (e.g., financial communications, media relations, business communication and branding, and employee communications, change communications)
- Conceptualize, develop and craft speeches, presentations, briefings and other supporting material for external and internal events for the Leadership of Environmental Science
- Compile and transform information, extract the essences and align messages with overall business and communication strategy for internal and external use (global ES, Intranet and external digital platforms)
- Collect and analyze relevant information and develop concise and comprehensive messages that are easy to understand, crisp and memorable
- Collaborate with team colleagues across ES (HR, Change, Marketing) and lead integrated approaches (e.g., social media and digital communications, internal communications) for key events
- Support the culture evolution journey of ES by supporting the roll-out of a culture campaign
- Manage ongoing change communication within ES and vis-à-vis key stakeholders in collaboration with the Senior Manager Global Communications and other ES Leadership Team members
- Support the ES HR, Transformation and Communications team and the broader ES organization in additional projects as needed, e.g., events, creative, digital strategy
- Relevant University level required, either in business administration or communications (e.g. journalism) or other related academic specialty.
- Degree & more than 4 years of relevant experience, ideally also in a communications agency or press office.
- Strong communication experience in diverse, international fast-paced global environments. Strong social media skills and strong interest in innovation communication channels/formats.
- Outstanding people and collaboration skills.
- Good understanding of financial impacts derived from Communications decisions, actions and policies.
- Strong leadership / collaboration / partnering skills & influencing skills / courage and ability to build trust.
- Experience interfacing with a global organization / international experience.
- Strong cross-cultural sensitivity. English skills at bilingual proficiency.
Offer archived at 15/04/2022