Engineering Tool Run Mode Specialist (d/f/m), Hambourg
Airbus Group - Airbus Defence & Space
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world’s most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
In a multi-layered environment between Airbus engineers, a complex IT landscape and external partners, you will be part of the methods and software team for the German fuselage construction perimeter responsible for all commercial aircraft programs.
We are responsible for providing our designers the greatest possible support in the frame of IT landscape and IT use, so that they are able to provide the technical definition dossiers in time and in quality to our manufacturing.
- Support for internal and external designers with regard to IT applications
- Regular participation in IT project meetings to represent the needs and views of our designers and coordinate and ensure required IT adjustments
- Filling the interface for communication and mediation between design departments and Airbus IT organization
- Escalationand alert management in case of serious IT failures to ensure Airbus IT provides the fastest possible solution
- User and software management for virtual machines which provide the Airbus PLM landscape
- regular provision of information regarding future software changes or new software deployments to all of our German fuselage engineering departments
- Responsibility for coordination and approval of planned software downtime
- Responsible for approving internal and external collaborators to use Airbus software
- Creation of regular reports on critical and unplanned software downtime and its impact
- Participation in and organization of coordination with our partner departments in France and other German design departments (e.g. cabin)
- At least 5 years experience in support of IT applications or broad use of Airbus environment tools
- A degree in a IT or Engineering environment is a plus
- Strong know-how in project management methods such as Agile (Agile Scale, SCRUM) & Waterfall
- Strong expertise in Engineering Development Tools for 2D / 3D / PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Know-how in Process, Methods & Tools (AIRBUS environment) are a plus
- Good presentation skills, stakeholder management & assertive communication
- Service mentality & customer focus
- Additional know-how in the following fields are an advantage: digital transformation, IT infrastructure, technical, crisis & learning management
- English & German Language are required on negotiation level
- Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favored.
What We Offer
- Challenging tasks on unique services and products
- Interesting development opportunities and extensive offer of training
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international environment
- Flexible working hours and work time compensation
- Compatibility of work and family
- Attractive remuneration with components such as Christmas and holiday bonus, profit-sharing, etc.
- Company pension
- Health management, e.g. company doctor and much more
Offer archived at 13/09/2022