CompanyBayer Direct Services GmbH
EMEA Order and delivery specialist (m/f), Lyon
Bayer Direct Services GmbH
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Execution of the best in class service through effective interactions with customers to ensure customers’ business needs are fulfilled and sales targets are met in partnership with the Commercial organization
Seamless execution of the O2B operations including resolution of complex customer requests to deliver a best-in-class service and enable business targets achievement
- Interact with customers (directly and via sales team members) I Orchestrate the service relationship, acting as primary contact for assigned customer accounts. Analyze account history, understand the region’s supply needs, help make decisions to optimize orders and product deliveries. Provide information on orders, supply availability, timing, updates on products, programs. Seek customer feedback to track satisfaction level and identify solutions to improve experience
- Resolve any immediately addressable customer requests I Receive requests from customers and sales team members. Address any immediately resolvable requests. Manage research, resolution, documentation and communication for complaints & errors
- Support sales, planning team members with customer information I Influence product take and delivery timing to achieve financial targets. Provide overall business update and customer account info. Monitor customer prioritization, delivery forecast targets and support product allocation management
- Warehousing 3PL management to ensure that delivery will arrive to Customer in right quality, quantity and deadline. Create interface with main stakeholders (planning, export, sales team...) to ensure the order billing according to customers needs; .
- KPI’s management Assure adherence with agreed SLA’s (Technical and Macro approach). Ensure that operational costs are aligned with budget
- Partner with Commercial team Provide overall business update and customer account info (e.g. availability dates, delivery forecast, targets, progress). Monitor customer prioritization, delivery forecast targets and support product allocation management. Understand Commercial Policies and Contractual Terms and Conditions, ensuring adherence of the processes to them. When needed, participate to the S&OP process to give relevant insights on order pace, targets attainments,...
- Partner with Finance/Credit Management Cooperate for monitoring the credit status of the orders.
- BAC +2 with 5 years experience in Supply Chain , preferably in a customer service department or in commercial/logistic operations
- Fluent English (spoken and written), other languages appreciated
- Knowledge of IT systems and tools, e.g. SAP, SalesForce or other CRM or order management systems. Knowledge of MD365 is a plus
- Excel (mandatory) and other Office softwares
- Strong customer focus, result orientation
- Communication. Agility, decision making
Offer archived at 21/03/2022