CompanyBayer Direct Services GmbH
Digital Transformation Technical Manager EMEA (m/f/d), Lyon
Bayer Direct Services GmbH
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
- Applying data science skills and insights about modern workflow architecture, develop solutions properly integrated with Regulatory Science environment, evolving and optimally leveraging existing digital infrastructure.
- Support processes mapping and improvement related to dossier submissions.
- Implement digitalised and automated solutions to reduce time-consuming and/or non added value tasks.
- Identify needs and implement dashboards for better monitoring, quality management and decision making.
- Be a key contributor to the deployment of digital strategy
- Facilitate within team and across RS community deployment of collaborative and productivity tools.
- Lead or participate to project related to better data connectivity and quality, tools enhancements and information management.
- Implement automated process for creating digital newsletters and improve communication towards RS community and Internal stakeholders.
- Graduate preferentially with background in data Science, information system management with IT skills or qualifications.
- 5-6 years experience in implementing digital technologies and tools as well as in database and information management.
- Regulatory knowledge and a minimum scientific background in plant science is a plus.
- Proactivity and passion for solving problems with new digital technologies and tools
- Demonstrates ability to learn new software, understand technical information, and communicate it to others using clear, concise, and user-friendly language.
- Prior experience using process mapping and workflow management tools.
- Prior experience using data visualization tools (eg PowerBI or Tableau), as well as data analytic platform (eg KNIME).
- Prior experience in collaborative project management software (like WRIKE).
- Able to find the right balance between short term quick wins and longterm key foundation projects.
- Solution-oriented, focused on lean approach, Team player, enable to work transversally with other teams.
- English mandatory.
Offer archived at 13/05/2022