Offer archived at 30/01/2023
Customer Support Officers (M/F/D) for the German market, Paris
IT / Computer Science
Winamax offers an online gaming platform allowing over 6 million members in France, Spain and Germany to indulge in their passion for poker and sports betting.
In France, Winamax is the online poker market leader and a staple sports betting site. After a very successful launch of our platform in Spain, Winamax has now set its sights on conquering the German market.
As one of the most innovative operators on the market, Winamax's success is the result of in-depth work both in terms of marketing/communication and in terms of technological/technical progress. And what makes Winamax so different from its competitors? Well, a quirky and humorous tone and great odds.
To be a member of Winamax Staff, is to live an adventure as part of a skilled and friendly team, in a unique and convivial workplace.
Want to know more about us ? Have a look at a day in the life of a Winamax employee !
Come and join the game: as part of our international development, we are looking for several Customer Support Officers (M/F/D) for the German market.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be part of the Winamax Customer Support team. You will be a reliable point of contact for our German customers, answering questions and messages from our German players and prospects : instructions, advice, promotions, complaints, etc. Providing the highest level of customer service, you will therefore ensure the satisfaction and loyalty of our German customers, therefore playing a significant role in improving our offer and developing the Winamax brand on the German market.
- 35-hour-week full-time and on-site position (no remote work), fixed-term contract at our offices in the heart of Paris, France
- Rotating Individual schedule for a 12-week period with morning, afternoon and night shifts including weekends to guarantee 24/7 sports betting service to our customers
- Motivating work environment, job contents and salary for a young graduate
WHAT ELSE ABOUT THIS POSITION?
We work hard and we play hard too ! Joining Winamax means getting involved in a human experience with :
- Extensive support in finding accommodation in Paris
- A challenging job in an international environment
- A unique working atmosphere with numerous perks in the heart of Paris (free drinks and snacks, access to a company restaurant,...)
- A profit-sharing bonus and incentive
- Excellent health insurance
- Six weeks of paid leave
- And lots of FUN! Regular after-work events (poker, gaming, barbecue, ....) and leisure activities (gym, soccer team,...)
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE GAME
- German is your native language and you have completed most of your studies in Germany.
- Passionate about sports, you have a good command of the colloquial language and terminology of the sector and are intuitively able to understand and answer a customer's questions and problems. You have excellent editorial and communication skills.
- You are proficient in the most important Office programs and can write quickly on a PC.
- Your main assets to succeed in this position are your keen sense for customer needs, your team spirit and your motivation to make a difference.
- Ideally, you already (even a bit) speak French, the working language @Winamax, have a fluent level in English and the idea of working in Paris appeals to you.
- Your personal situation allows you to be permanently positioned within our Customer Support team organized on a rotating schedule; night and weekend shifts included.
- Contract Type: Temporary (12 month(s))
- Location: Paris
- Education Level: BTEC Higher National Diploma
Offer archived at 30/01/2023