CompanyBayer Direct Services GmbH
Content Analyst (m/f), Lyon
Bayer Direct Services GmbH
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Timely and accurate processing of applicable transactions according to the assigned role and process documentation, and business needs.
- Solves, follows-up on S2P issues and looks for solutions, escalates identified issues
- Performs ICS controls according to process design and tasks assigned to the role. Active participation in ICS modelling, collaborates with RQM and auditors
- Participates in process modelling under involvement of stakeholders.
- Leads process improvements implementation projects, as well as identifies & documents process exceptions.
- Monitors process exceptions on a global level.
- Updates official process documentation
- Prepares, conducts and supervises internal and global E2E trainings
- Supports GPO in operational topics, provides ad-hoc analysis and root cause for issues.
- Participates in KPIs creation/definition. Review of KPIs on the regular basis and takes proper actions when needed.
- Ensures structured reporting improvements via Power BI
- BA/BS degree required with 3 years' experience or more needed in S2P area.
- Fully proficient in English is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office: (Excel, PowerPoint), ERP system knowledge, preferably D365, Power Automate knowledge beneficial.
- Understanding of E2E Process in S2P; Knowledge of purchasing Terms and Conditions as well as experience in accounts payable.
- Analytical skills, eager to learn, ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment, flexibility in accepting new challenges, high communication skills, proactive attitude, presentation skills, independence in duties.
- Passion for innovation, technology and process excellence, experience in international projects or teams.
Offer archived at 12/12/2022