Consumer Scientist/ Product Experience Specialist ((m/f), Gaillard
Engineering, sciences, health
Published Over 4 weeks agoOffer archived at 06/04/2023
Bayer Direct Services GmbH
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your main missions
- Conduct study preparation activities in accordance with policies, procedures, ethics and protocols required by Bayer, health authorities and other relevant regulatory bodies.
- Assist in the maintenance of study information using documentation and archiving systems.
- Responsible for supplier documentation (creation and update) and payment process
- Responsible for shipping study samples and understanding documentation requirements for international shipments.
- Assist in the preparation of study documents (e.g. protocol, screener, questionnaire).
- Schedule online surveys and take responsibility for the execution of simple studies
- Monitor the status of the project's research activity and support the implementation of a study impact scorecard to assist in prioritisation.
- Ensure regular communication with all R&D partners and agencies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, you have a minimum of 2 year experience working in a company, an interest and/or experience in the field of sensory analysis or consumer studies is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS office and good writing skills
- Good organisational skills, attention to detail and processes, team player, good time management, good deadline compliance, ability to manage several activities in parallel, good communicator, willingness to learn and develop, autonomous, curious and passionate, creative and proactive
- The international context requires an excellent level of English on a daily basis
Offer archived at 06/04/2023