VIE Rapid Prototyping Engineer (m/f), Augsburg
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
The main missions
- Responsible for 3D printing technologies at the Advanced PPAP Factory (e.g. tool printing, assembly aids)
- Research and benchmarking of new technologies in 3D printing / rapid prototyping area (plastic and metal printing)
- Development of PDP planning techniques for efficient printer utilization
- Interface definition to digital planning system in corporation with external programming company
- Validation of new equipment
- Create training materials as well as perform training sessions to end users
- This VIE mission will start as soon as possible and will last 18 months.
- Master's degree in Engineering
- Base knowledge in Mechanical/Manufacturing engineering
- Analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international environment, multicultural mindset
- Continuous improvement approach
- Fluent in English, German is a plus