ISS Business development - Werkstudent (m/w), Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Along with the Regional Manager in place, the Business development ISS will elaborate a strategy to generate news prospects/leads on defined key countries in order to develop new business opportunities.
- Generate new leads for the EMEA territories by doing prospection.
- The prospection will be based on existing Creaform customers database: by exploring existing Key account customers from the Creaform CRM and weekly sales report (Sales of the week) and identifying other locations (other factories, sites …) within EMEA.
- The Business development ISS will develop tools and methods to involve the EMEA Sales teams to gather information from existing customers in order to generate new leads
- The prospection will also be based on self-research from web directories (Kompass, LinkedIN premium…)
- The Business development ISS will initiate the first contact with the new prospects (leads) by presenting the Creaform Company, its offer and refer to the existing application/references.
- Once the new lead clearly identified, the Business development ISS will arrange the next steps with the ISS, AM, RM and local distributors.
- The Business development ISS will develop tools to manage prospects listings and follow up methods with the sales team.
Profile and mission
- Sales administration and management studies
- Interest in business development and prospection
- Interest in multi-cultural environment
Languages: English, other languages such as Spanish, Turkish are strong assets
Werkstudent job contract
20hours/week maximum (2.5 days/week)
Remuneration 770 Euros
Are you interested in our position? Please submit your application weather in English or German by E-Mail to Marina Redel (Human Resources) , E-Mail: MEE.Bewerbungen@ametek.com
Standort: AMETEK GmbH – Division Creaform Deutschland
Meisenweg 37 | D-70771 | Leinfelden-Echterdingen| Germany