VIE Program Management Systems Coordinator (m/f), Augburg
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
The main missions
- Ensuring the proper application of the Program Management Systems in line with the Faurecia Clean Mobility strategy within the Europe Division
- Ensures an accurate program reporting by respecting accountability for the programs in the Customer Busines Units
- Supporting in analysing rootcauses for overall negative program activity (e.g red gates, launches ), in identifying negative trends and defining corrective actions within the division when necessary
- This VIE mission will start as soon as possible and will last 24 months.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, General Management, Business Administration or Management or something similar
- Cost awareness
- Strong personal skills: e.g. communication in an international environment, drive, energy, feeling of accountability, analytical thinking, systematic approach, good teamworking
- Fluent in English, basic knowledge in German helpful