VIE Logistics Planning Engineer (f/m/d), Neuenstadt
Einkauf, Logistik, Ingenieurwesen, Technik, Naturwissenschaften, Gesundheitswesen
Veröffentlicht seit mehr als 4 WochenDie Stellenanzeige wurde am 07/03/2023 archiviert.
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Your role and responsibilities
- Shop floor improvement, process optimization, Inbound calculation, supplier agreements, logistics cost calculation
- Secure Request for Quotation (RFQ) Documentation and agreements for Logistic Supply floor
- Communicate Standard Faurecia documents to acquisition Team, based on acquisition specific data, like inbound calculation, Capex and outbound data
- Cooperate with shopfloor Teams and agrees on standards for Logistic operations
- Integration of Faurecia calculation in customers documentation
- Support Logistics Planning Activities in data management and calculation, based on Faurecia standard
- Support Logistics Acquisition of new Programs by preparing scenarios for Customer RFQCIPContinuous improvement process on the shop floor
- FES Faurecia Excellence System participation on creating plans to improve FES in each department in the plant, ensuring the FES standards
- Master degree in Logistic field, Engineering or similar
- Good Knowledge in Excel and Heavy data base calculations, with macros and above avg. formulas
- Fluent in English and Good German skills
- Experience within supply chain design, Automotive environment as a plus
- Focused on result
- Deliver Work within Exact Time frame
- Available for occasional business travels
Die Stellenanzeige wurde am 07/03/2023 archiviert.