VIE Business Analyst (m/f), Augsburg
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
- Coordinating program matrixes, acquisition wallpapers and all existing economic and financial KPI dashboards
- Developing tools to allow best tracking, analysis and reporting off business indicators
- Managing development actions and projects related to economic and financial KPIs
- Understanding and advising on Faurecia business model and financial structure
- Understanding and influencing the customer costing model
- Understanding and advising on auto-market players and influences
- Supporting Program Management with Implementing, monitoring and reporting all KPI dashboards related to Productivity Improvement actions and Faurecia Excellence System
- Supporting CVE team with the drafting of all relevant economic, financial and marketing communication document
- Supporting management board with all relevant economic, financial and marketing information related to CVE activity
- Master's degree in Business and/or Engineering.
- Proven analytical competencies in Economics, Finance and Marketing.
- Experience working in a B to B and/or industrial environment, with a strong program management and engineering culture.
- Proven technical skill set in Microsoft Office and Enterprise Resource Planning software.
- Global business mindset with proven cross-cultural communication and adaptation skills.
- Team player attitude with result orientation.
- Leadership competencies.
- Fluent in English, local language is a plus.