V.I.E. Safety And Regulations Coordinator (m/f), Peine
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force...for your professional growth."
Our activity Interior System is looking for a Safety and Regulations Coordinator NER and German Customers (M/F) - VIE for its site at Peine (Germany).
The main mission of the role are
- Strong support of the S&R Manager NER/German Customers
- Follow-up of NER plants and German Customers programs action plans after S&R audits
- Follow-up of S&R 8D reports from the Alert Management Database
- Follow-up of daily deviations from COP tests out of the NER and German Customers perimeter
- Travels in NER plants for S&R audit repetitions (after one year experience in the job)
- Collection of best Practices for distribution in the NER organization
- Conduct/coach QRCI/8D meetings (after 6 months experience in the job)
- Conduct short studies on specific topics (test methods, product characteristics, statistics, etc..)
- Follow-up of NER plants´ monthly reporting of COP tests
- Travels are mandatory, mostly in PL/ CZ/SK
This V.I.E will start as soon as possible for 24 months.
- Masters degree specialized in engineering
- Experience in quality activities
- Skills in statistics
- English fluent mandatory
- German beginner, fluent appreciated
- International experience
Volontariat international en entreprise (VIE) concernent des candidats de l´EU âgés de moins de 29 ans.
Conditions d´accès, Incription et Accès aux offres sur http://www.civiweb.com