V.I.E. Junior Development Engineer (m/f), Peine
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force...for your professional growth."
The jobholder works as part of a program team in the development of a module or component of car interior, like Instrumental panels, Door panels or Centre consoles. Therefore he'll be part of the design process of next generation cars, for the VOLKSWAGEN/SKODA brands. These tasks will enable him to learn to work in an international company in one of the most complex and challenging development areas of the automotive development fields, to develop his engineering and program management skills.
He supports the Program Development Leader (Technical Program Manager) in technical and organisational topics and builds and interface to other functions within development and the customer.
The main tasks of the role are to:
- Support the respect of the overall program timing plan
- Track and define needed Product changes
- Take over full responsibility for the design realisation of sub-components.
- This VIE mission will start as soon as possible for 12 months.
V.I.E enables French companies to send people between 18 and 28 years on a working assignment abroad.
It is open to french citizen and as well European Economic Area recent graduates (Master's degree).
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Master's Degree in Engineering, ideally in engineering, plastics or automotive engineering
- At least bilingual (English is compulsory)
- Ideally first experience in desing and development within an industrial environment
- International mindset
- Team Player with extended communication skills.
Volontariat international en entreprise (VIE) concernent des candidats de l´EU âgés de moins de 29 ans.
Conditions d´accès, Incription et Accès aux offres sur http://www.civiweb.com