Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d), Neubrandenburg
The mission of the thermal systems business group is to develop and manufacture systems, modules and components to ensure thermal energy management of the power train and comfort for each passenger, during all phases of vehicle use. These systems help to significantly reduce fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and other pollutants and harmful particles from vehicles equipped with internal combustion engines. They also increase travel range and battery life for hybrid and electric vehicles. At the Front Office in Bietigheim-Bissingen we are supporting Sale- and Project activities and compose the interface between the customers Daimler and Valeo-internal departments at the development from Thermal Systems.
- Main responsibility for the coordination and optimization of the value and supply chains
- Technical and disciplinary management of order processing, sales control, production control, scheduling, customs representatives and supplier management
- Organization of physical logistics (incoming goods, warehouse, internal transports, picking, shipping)
- Preparation of internal reporting and budget planning
- Interface responsibility with regard to work preparation, assembly, quality control, etc. as well as with other business units (strategic purchasing, suppliers, etc.)
- Responsibility for escalation management towards internal customers and suppliers
- Identification of improvement potentials in supply chain management and standardization of logistics processes
- Define and implement projects that increase efficiency or reduce costs in the supply chain
- Overall responsibility for inventory as well as the development of measures for inventory optimization
- Successfully completed studies in supply chain/logistics, industrial engineering or comparable training with relevant professional experience.
- Several years of experience in logistics, supply chain management and project management in the automotive environment desirable.
- Experience in small batch or contract manufacturing desirable
- Methodological competence in the task areas of program planning / scheduling / operational logistics as well as in the application of lean methods
- Strong communication skills and assertiveness are required
- You should bring along initiative, flexibility and readiness for action
- You have a strong problem-solving ability and have already gained some leadership experience
- Confident handling of Google, SAP as well as the common MS Office applications
- Business fluent in German and good command of English (written and spoken)
- Monetary. Performance-related salary package and company pension scheme (allowance).
- Career development. Scope to develop your own ideas as well as professional and personal development opportunities worldwide.
- Benefits. Allowances for sports, health, pension scheme, canteen, JobRad, regular employee events and much more.
- Flexibility. Working models that harmonize your professional and private life.
- Setting. Flat hierarchies and modern working methods provide you with an innovative working environment.
- Future. Together we work on the trend topics of tomorrow's mobility.