Service technician (m/f) Mechanical engineering, Germany
Established in 2004, our HR consulting firm specializes in the recruitment of Franco-German and european profiles. Based in France and Germany, but also in Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and in the UK, our consultants assist jobseekers with coaching, salary evaluation or the preparation of their application (resume and cover letter).
On behalf of our customer from the engineering and sheet metal processing industry represented in over 75 countries, we are looking for a:
Service technician (m/f), Germany
- Troubleshooting / maintenance / machine installation (depending on experience) for customers in Germany and partly in Switzerland and the Benelux countries
- Inspection works
- Customer support in terms of technical questions
- Technical documentation
- Technical training (preferably in the field of industrial electronics, industrial mechanics or mechatronics)
- Job experience in mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electronic engineering and ideally CNC drive technology
- Very good knowledge of German and English; as a plus knowledge of Italian
- Willingness to travel and flexibility
- Resilient with an autonomous way of working
- An independent operating range
- Taking part in an intense induction training with more experienced co-workers
- Training on the job
- A company car
You can expect a multi-faceted, challenging, diverse range of tasks at a global company.
Interested? If you are, simply submit your application including your CV and salary requirements and indicate your earliest entry date possible to:
- Lilli Tauchmann
We will handle your application papers with discretion and take account of restriction notes.