(Senior) Specialist Learning & HR Administration with French (m/f/d), Berlin
BASF Services Europe GmbH
At BASF Hub Berlin, we are passionate about creating high-quality HR services for the future. With deep expertise, we support our partners, offer consulting, and deliver service out of one hand: from Recruiting, Learning, Payroll, Personnel Administration, and Inquiry. Today, with connecting diversity and digitalization, we enter the next stage of service delivery. Be a part of this exciting journey!
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Within the HR Services Team France, we are a diverse and inclusive team of experts and young professionals. Together we are committed to deliver the highest quality of services to our BASF partners in France.
As we are growing, we are looking for a (Senior) Specialist Learning & HR Administration with French (m/f/d) with a strong enthusiasm for HR Learning processes and customer relations.
In this function, you will:
- Collaborate in the analysis of training needs in close collaboration with line Managers and local HR teams in France.
- Design and implement appropriate learning strategies and develop new training material.
- Create and maintain training items and events into SuccessFactors, monitor and evaluate them according to our KPIs.
- Coordinate external and internal service providers (trainers, conference hotels, etc.), explore new tools and external providers and manage invoicing.
- Allocate trainer fees and maintain the training history of participants in the system.
- Be the point of contact and offer consultancies for Learning and other HR topics for our employees and colleagues in France, playing an active role in our HR Community.
- A university degree in Human Resources or a relevant field.
- A first relevant working experience in HR (ideally in Learning, knowledge of further HR topics would be a big plus).
- You have experience working with IT systems and you have solid MS Excel skills.
- With a strong and proactive customer-oriented approach, you adapt easily to a fast-changing work environment and take personal initiatives.
- You work with exceptional attention to details, and you have the ability to be well-organized under pressure.
- You are fluent in French and English; German is a plus.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave, and sabbatical options.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
CONTRACT TYPE: Temporary
WORKING HOURS: Full-time
REFERENCE CODE: EN60161898_ONLE_1
Together we can accomplish everything. Through the power of connected minds.
We are looking forward to your online application.