Recruiting and Admissions Manager private education sector - Spanish / English (m/f/d), Madrid
Established in 2004, our HR consulting firm specializes in the recruitment of Franco-German and european profiles. Based in France and Germany, but also in Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and in the UK, our consultants assist jobseekers with coaching, salary evaluation or the preparation of their application (resume and cover letter).
For our client - a German company operating in the private education sector - we are currently seeking a staff member in the position of:
Recruiting and Admissions Manager - Spanish / English (m/f/d) in Madrid
- You are responsible for the recruitment and enrollment of new students - including the strategic planning and the acquisition of students at national and international level (also via cold calling campaigns) - for educational programs in the creative industry.
- You develop the marketing strategies and online campaigns in order to recruit new students (in collaboration with the marketing department in Germany and external agencies).
- You take part in the partner management of local stakeholders, in particular to reach and attract foreign students, for example from Latin America.
- You develop and support administrative processes regarding the enrollment procedure (concerning visa requirements, accomodation facilities etc.).
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in Recruitment / Sales. Perhaps you have even gained experience as a Call Center Agent.
- You have experience in the area of project management and with recruiting students from Latin American countries. Ideally, you have also been involved in carrying out Online campaigns on Social Media.
- You have a sales-driven mindset and strong communication skills.
- You are fluent in Spanish and have a good knowledge of English; knowing German is a plus.
Your future potential employer offers you
- An international working context
- The possibility of (cross-)national internal development opportunities, also regarding the area of responsability
- To work on the development of processes and campaigns in a newly created position
If you are ready for such a new professional challenge, simply submit your resume in English and indicate your salary requirements and earliest entry date possible to:
- Lilli Tauchmann
We will handle your application papers with discretion and take account of restriction notes.