UnternehmenBayer Direct Services GmbH
OrtGenf, Gaillard, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
R&D Category Associate Director Dermatology (m/f), Gaillard
Bayer Direct Services GmbH
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
With a focus on consumer needs as the starting point for every NPD, the CAD is responsible for leading project initiation and feasibility phases until handover to the Global Project Leader (GPL). The CAD is responsible for the development of early project milestones, in partnership with cross-functional colleagues, and for providing R&D leadership, to enable successful progression of the project. During the development phase, the CAD will provide support as required in order to ensure successful product launch
- Lead initiation of projects to build a best-in-class pipeline, driving execution of projects across a range of development milestones up to handover to the GPL.
- Contribute to Category Strategy development and the progression of Transformational Growth Initiatives to accelerate Bayer Category growth
- Work effectively in a matrixed environment, coordinating cross-functional team resources to drive project milestone delivery.
- Work closely with cross-functional team to help create mitigation plans where needed.
- Ensure Development Center resources are aligned and prioritized with Technical Project Leader and Development Centre leaders for pre-DC activities.
- Ensure the target product profile and milestones are consumer and commercially appropriate.
- Provide leadership and oversight of execution, including initial high-level project timelines and budget for new NPDs, until handover to the GPL.
- Communicate project status to key stakeholders, ensuring issue escalation as appropriate.
- Motivate cross-functional team supporting the project ensuring clear communication and understanding of project objectives
- Together with the GPL, represent R&D at appropriate gate and project milestones during the early stages
- Ensure continued connection of NPD to BOTH consumer needs and business goals/priorities during the evolution of the project
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-based subject with extensive experience, or Master’s degree with long term, or PhD with several years of relevant experience in the FMCG / FMCH industry.
- A proven track-record of delivering consumer-inspired, science-based and new-to-category innovation in the FMCG/FMCH industries from ideation to launch.
- A passion for consumer-inspired innovation.
- Strong scientific and business acumen
- Experience in developing products in a regulated environment.
- Experience in Dermatology is not essential, but strongly preferred
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, particular in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work with and influence all levels in the organization.
- Strong project management and creative problem-solving skills
Die Stellenanzeige wurde am 23/05/2023 archiviert.