Quality Manager (m/f) , Stadthagen
Faurecia Automotive Holdings
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
The main missions
- Responsible to validate the Quality Validation Review and the Technical Quality Agreement.
- Ensure that appropriate reactions are carried out.
- Perform PPM audits in the plant in case of deviation vs. budget
- Functional report within organization
- Ensure the customer requirements are included in all the program phases
- Assure that customer Special Characteristics are defined and under control
- Assure that only PPAP approved products at the right level are delivered to the customer.
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience including an experience in Quality
- Experience in a management role in a matrix organization
- Production Experience
- Experience in Product and/or Process Development
- Project Management Methodology
- Quality Basics
- Production System efficiency knowledge
- Supplier audit process
- Quality & productivity management
- Process knowledge
- Product Knowledge
- Results oriented
- Oral and written communication & presentation skills
- fluent in English, Spanish and German