Project Manager Commercial (m/f/d), Wien
Le groupe VAMED compte parmi les premières entreprises internationales dans le domaine de la santé. Notre devise est ‘tout d'une main' et dans cet esprit nous sommes toujours à la recherche de nouvelles approches innovatives pour conforter notre leadership.
In this challenging position, you are in the responsibility of overall coordination of our international hospital projects in regards to commercial topics in close coordination with the Project Manager with following tasks:
- Responsible for all commercial and financial matters in projects, incl. cash flow, financial reporting, revenue and expenses
- Monitoring and controlling project budgets as well as forecasting of the project results in line with the project progress together with the Project Manager
- Gathering and analyzing data to identify areas for improvement and develop together with the Project Manager solutions to keep projects on budget and on time
- Being the interface to corporate controlling and all other specialist departments, like legal, tax, accounting and treasury
- Initiating and monitoring of project insurances and bank guarantees
- Supervising of sourcing in soft loanand ECA covered ﬁnanced projects
- Continuous exchange of information as well as reporting with/to the Project Manager and the Project Supervisory Board
- Supervising claim management towards customers and suppliers
- Review and drafting commercial conditions for oﬀers and contracts with customers and suppliers together with the respective specialist dept.
- Being part of the negotiation team for the commercial conditions with suppliers together with our procurement department
- Degree in Business or Finance (University of Economics and Business, University of Applied sciences, or similar education with emphasis on commercial project management)
- Strong knowledge of finance and basics in accounting
- Several years vocational experience in the field of commercial project managment for the construction of healthcare facilities or in similar construction business
- Commercial contract management and negotiations experience with both customers and suppliers
- Excellent language skills in French and English, other langugages like Spanisch or Portuguese are beneficial
- Good knowledge of MS office applications (especially MS Excel)
- High degree of analytical skills, accurate, structured and self-dependent working methods
- Strong organizational skills and good attention to detail
- Assertiveness, cross-functional thinking and communicative personality
- High willingness to travel abroad
- Vienna with international business trips
We offer you a challenging and varied job in a dynamic environment, which offers you a
promising future prospects in an internationally successful group.
- SENSE: The good feeling of working in a meaningful industry with excellent future prospects and dedicating yourself to the highest good of man health.
- KNOWLEDGE & PERSPECTIVES: We attach great importance to the personal and professional development of our employees and actively support them.
- TEAM: Diverse tasks and good teamwork that promotes diversity, equal opportunities and the joy of innovation
- FLEXIBILITY: Attractive working environment with flexible working hours in a flexitime framework and home office option
- MOBILITY: Good transport connections (public or by car), ample parking facilities
- BENEFITS: Discounted lunch, free hot drinks and numerous attractive offers through the works council and much more
- HEALTH: Many offers in the course of company health management, including discounted admission to our thermal baths and wellness resorts.
- In addition to all the benefits already mentioned, it is important for us to offer an attractive remuneration package. The monthly salary is at least € 4.511,00 (14x per year) based on the defined requirements.
Your individual compensation package will be tailored according to your qualifications and experience. Together with you, we will define a customized arrangement through personal discussions.
Die Stellenanzeige wurde am 04/10/2023 archiviert.