Managing Director / Sales Manager (m/f/d), St Julien en Genevois (near Genève / Annecy)
IGP Pulvertechnik SAS
IGP is a global leading company dedicated solely to the development, manufacture, and sale of powder coatings. We serve customers in the architectural, transportation, general industrial and decorative sectors. Our innovative products and services include paint, color matching tools, application technologies, customer training and business management. We are proud of our steady and sustainable growth.
For our subsidiary IGP France we are looking for a
MANAGING DIRECTOR / SALES MANAGER / 100%
Selling is your passion! You like to contribute your experiences and know-how and you support your employees in their personal and professional development. You keep an eye on your team´s performance and ensure that the market goals will be achieved.
What will your contribute be at IGP France
- Implementing the sales strategy and achieving the defined market goals by maintaining existing customer relationships and acquiring new customers
- Participating in the creation of marketing concepts, sales support systems, product strategies, price and discount policies, sales guidelines in derivation of the whole corporate strategy
- Determining the offer prices in relation to standard and special products according to defined competences
- Processing, support and acquisition of customers and key accounts according to technical and commercial aspects (together with field service)
- Weekly reporting of all customer activities (visit reports) by the field service and creation and analysis of monthly sales (creating monthly reports)
- Suggestions for improvement with regard to the assortment structure
- Assisting and participating in the trade fairs, technical events, customer events and projects
- Processing of complaints in coordination with the field service and IGP technical departments
- Management of a multi-member team and support of employee development, role model function
- Operational planning and scheduling of employee tasks and resources
Your qualifications conform to our requirements
- A consolidated knowledge and experience of the Powder coating Industry. Experience in personnel and sales management.Education level: Business Economist and/or Marketing Sales Specialist, a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant professional experience is required
- A competitive, motivated and entrepreneurial approach to work
- Pronounced communication and presentation skills and readiness to travel
- Leading employees in a success-oriented manner and formulate clear goals
- Fluently French and English language is required, an additional language is a benefit
Why IGP Powder Coatings?
- As a family company, we rely on trust in management
- Our decision-making channels are short, we value efficient processes and personal responsibility
- At IGP you´ll find an interesting variety of tasks to perform in an open-minded and rewarding corporate culture
- We offer you good training opportunities and an attractive remuneration model (depending on professional experiences) plus variable bonus and a company car for private use
If you think you would fit in with us, click the «Apply now» button and submit us your meaningful application!