Intership (m/f) Supply Chain S&OP Software Proof of Concept, Compiègne
Welcome at Saint-Gobain!
Saint-Gobain designs, produces and distributes materials and solutions which can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications.
Change the world – not on your own, but in a team that just pursued this mission for over 350 years. In one of the eight top global employer, one of the 100 largest industrial companies, with 170,000 employees and more than 39 billion euros in sales in over 60 countries.
Phase 1: Proof of concept:
- Test the feasibility of the software at Europe level
- Extend the analysis to large data collection
- Identify field of optimization
Phase 2: Lead the implementation of the new software in Europe:
- Elaborate an e-tool for the new S&OP
- Train the local teams to the new software
- Support the local teams
- To be delivered: S&OP software solution implemented in several countries in Europe
- Education: Master of Sciences, Supply Chain, IT or general purposes.
- Softs skills: Communication skills, team player
- Languages: Fluent English is compulsory. French and/or another language (Spanish, German,
- Polish, Czech) would be appreciated
- Computer skills: SAP, Office package
- Duration: 6 months starting August/September 2017.
- Mobility: European countries