Internship Marketing Assistant DACH (m/f/d), Paris
At Merci Maman we celebrate motherhood in all its diverse forms. The same principle of diversity naturally applies to our hiring process. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on gender, age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. Merci Maman does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Intern to join our Owned Channels team, supporting our Instagram, Facebook, newsletters, and weekly blog posts. We are looking for someone who is particularly interested in social media with a passion for jewellery, fashion and culture, and based in our Paris office. You will support our key German-speaking markets, including Germany and Austria.
This would be an ideal job for someone looking to gain more experience in the field and would suit someone looking for a placement year or a 6-month internship.
Key responsibilities include
- Schedule and share regular content for Instagram, Facebook, newsletters and the blog
- Implement new ideas/concepts for social media content, ensuring the tone and brand image are in line with Merci Maman’s core values
- Create engaging captions for social posts and deal with queries via our social media channels
- Working with the Marketing Manager, contribute to the success of local and global campaigns
- Assist the Marketing Manager with day-to-day tasks, incl. influencer & PR outreach and gifting
- In line with one of our core values “MAKE”, participate in the production of the jewellery with the Production team during busy periods
We are looking for
- A German and English speaker, French is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Social media obsessed!
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive can-do attitude
- A solution finder and a motivator
Salary & advantages
- Beautiful office in the heart of Paris
- Holidays + public bank holidays
- Generous staff discount + join a caring and multicultural team
Die Stellenanzeige wurde am 26/10/2022 archiviert.