Gestionnaire de véhicules (H/F), Howald
Veröffentlicht seit mehr als 4 WochenDie Stellenanzeige wurde am 28/04/2023 archiviert.
Luxembourg Air Rescue
Founded in 1988 and supported by more than 180,000 members, Luxembourg Air Rescue Group currently employs more than 190 highly qualified experts and operates six rescue helicopters, as well as four air ambulance jets. Thanks to the experience acquired in the more than 3,000 missions it flies every year, LAR has become one of the leading global players in the air rescue and air ambulance business, with an unbeatable reputation for quality and reliability.
- Managing the personnel file of the medical staff, including freelancers;
- Updating the monthly duty roster, including monitoring working hours, rest periods, and annual leave;
- Management of training records for the medical staff;
- Managing and filing medical reports, observation sheets, statistics and any other relevant documents;
- Preparation and co-administration of the medical billing process;
- Overseeing and managing the department's project documents;
- Scheduling and managing the medical training centre (e.g., booking meetings, following up and processing certificates)
- Diploma in administration (at least DT)
- Fluent in English, French, German. Luxembourgish is considered as a strong asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software;
- Eagerness to work on various administrative tasks;
- Keen sense of client service and empathy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High sense of discretion and confidentiality;
- Excellent initiative, flexibility and result-oriented with team spirit mindset;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Please be aware that, in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record check.
Die Stellenanzeige wurde am 28/04/2023 archiviert.