German Language Teacher (m/f), Bruxelles
Bxl Academy is a growing language school in the heart of Brussels.
We offer a personal and interactive approach to language learning
and guarantee a stimulating and challenging learning environment.
Our Language courses are adapted to the personal and professional
needs of our students.
- Teaching business and general German, individually and in small groups
- Assess student learning
- Manage course content and materials
- Ensuring all materials are high quality and up-to-date
- Develop conversational, academic and business German language skills
- Maintain pre- and post-evaluation information
Qualifications and experience
- minimum: Bachelor's degree
- minimum 2 years relevant teaching experience
- Level C2 - native speaker
- experience in a professional environment
- native speaker
- flexible and available to teach day and evening classes
- ability to multi-task and think out of the box
- enthusiastic and motivated
- strong communicative and organisational skills
- a dynamic and practical approach to language learning
- An international work environment in a young language school
- opportunity to grow professionally
- opportunity to extend tasks and responsibilities
- A competitive hourly rate
- Independent status or interim via SmartBe
Die Stellenanzeige wurde am 22/05/2017 archiviert.