Field service engineer (m/f) after sales, France
Established in 2004, our HR consulting firm specializes in the recruitment of Franco-German and european profiles. Based in France and Germany, but also in Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and in the UK, our consultants assist jobseekers with coaching, salary evaluation or the preparation of their application (resume and cover letter).
On behalf of our customer who is a world-leading supplier in the die casting industry, we are looking for a:
Field service engineer (m/f) – after sales, France
- Setup and commissioning of the die casting machines, including the setup of complete die casting cells
- Maintenance / troubleshooting / repairs of machines for customers in France
- Customer support in terms of technical questions concerning the process technology
- Organizing and conducting of customer trainings on-site
- Technical training in the field of energy electronics, mechatronics or electrical engineering or a diploma in mechanical engineering
- Either technical knowledge of die casting or mechanical engineering/special machine engineering
- Preferably a certain work experience in the field
- Very good knowledge of French and English; as a plus, knowledge of German
- Willingness to travel and an autonomous way of working
- Taking part in an intense induction training with more experienced co-workers
- A company car
You can expect a multi-faceted, challenging, diverse range of tasks at a global company.
Interested? If you are, simply submit your application including your resume and salary requirements and indicate your earliest entry date possible to:
- Lilli Tauchmann
We will handle your application papers with discretion and take account of restriction notes.