UnternehmenAirbus Group - Airbus Defence & Space
ES Cost Performance (f/m), Marseille
Airbus Group - Airbus Defence & Space
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world’s most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
In the Support and Services controlling transnational organization, responsible transversally for cost base controlling of Support and Services (ES):
- Monthly reporting and presentation in ES performance reviews of cost base, headcount, hourly rate and delta recovery, structural cost and specific budget consolidation (Score, Sustaining, SFRD, ODCs, IM budgets, …)
- Monthly reporting to central controlling of structural cost, Delta recovery actuals and rolling forecast
- Preparation/animation/consolidation of Forecast / OP exercise on ES cost base KPIs
- Animation / consolidation of the full ES budget and preparation of the CEO review
- Ability to propose and drive continuous improvement and projects related to cost base performance measurement involving both EFPS and ES business partners
- Implementation in various ES functions of unit costs and related performance analysis
- Function cost controller of ES support functions (Quality, perfo management)
- Animation of a network of ~10 controllers of different ES organization
- Central controlling
- Cost accounting
- Program controlling
- Experience of S&S environment would be appreciated (MRO aircraft, Spares, Flight by Hours activities)
- Pro-activeness, autonomy and ability to communicate to numerous interfaces from operational level to senior management.
- You like to evolve in an operational environment, and work with various business partners
- This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Die Stellenanzeige wurde am 05/02/2024 archiviert.