Electronic Engineer (m/f), Bad Rodach
The mission of the thermal systems business group is to develop and manufacture systems, modules and components to ensure thermal energy management of the power train and comfort for each passenger, during all phases of vehicle use. These systems help to significantly reduce fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and other pollutants and harmful particles from vehicles equipped with internal combustion engines. They also increase travel range and battery life for hybrid and electric vehicles. At the Front Office in Bietigheim-Bissingen we are supporting Sale- and Project activities and compose the interface between the customers Daimler and Valeo-internal departments at the development from Thermal Systems.
- Contact person for electronic components of climate control systems (HVAC)
- Creation, evaluation and validation of component soecifications
- Technical communication with suppliers and electronic systems support for the customer
- Create and enforce validation plans
- Organize approval processes
- Graduated Engineering degree or equal