Country Manager Frankreich (f/m/x), Paris
We are a social business startup combining mobile banking with consistent sustainability. We have been offering a mobile current account for smartphones since November 2018, and in the future we're going to create a comprehensive financial platform. Following the motto "Your money, your impact", Tomorrow will combine state-of-the-art technology with a positive social and ecological impact. We are a colourful crowd, committed to our key aims, and we're based in Hamburg's vibrant Karoviertel.
We have big plans for Tomorrow. In the long term, we want to become Europe's leading digital sustainability bank. That's a hell of a lot of work - so let's get started.
As Country Manager France (f/m/x), you're a true all-rounder – more of a Swiss army knife than a one-trick pony – and you'll help us roll out our mission in France.
During the onboarding phase in Hamburg, we'll give you a thorough understanding of our product and our values. With this knowledge, and a lot of passion and enthusiasm into the bargain, you will then be our brand ambassador. You'll be very familiar with the French market, responsible for market-specific operational and legal issues. In addition, you'll be responsible for all marketing activities in France. In close cooperation with our marketing team in Hamburg, you'll develop cross-media campaigns, define the local expansion strategy (on-/offline marketing, social media, product launches, etc.) and put it into practice. As a communicative, charismatic representative of the brand, you'll seek out contact with the local press and strategic cooperation partners. You'll facilitate and nurture the exchange with the French community, and will be the growth driver for the awareness and appeal of our values. There is a lot of work to be done first of all, but in the near future a team of several people will be created for you to lead.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You'll be a native French speaker (or at native speaker level) and able to communicate fluently and confidently in English
- You've already gained work experience in the digital environment, preferably in prestigious agencies and/or (fin)tech companies
- Ideally, you'll have already assisted a company in its development and growth and successfully managed the strategic planning and implementation of projects
- You are professionally well connected, familiar with the competitive landscape in France and able to use your contacts and knowledge to establish Tomorrow in the French market
- You'll be full of creative ideas and able to turn them into a goal-oriented roadmap
- You'll have strong business skills, are driven by KPIs, and you'll know different analysis tools for campaign evaluations
- You'll have entrepreneurial spirit and act in a strongly customer and product oriented way
- You stand behind the vision of the Bank of Tomorrow and are eager to realise this vision together with us
WHAT WE OFFER
- It'll be fun, we promise. Or, to be a bit more formal: we're offering a challenging role in a meaningful, innovative venture. We founded Tomorrow because we want to make a difference. Together, we want to contribute to a better, sustainable tomorrow. You'll work autonomously as part of a young, intrinsically motivated team. We have flat hierarchies, a great attitude and plenty of plans. The more ideas and input you bring with you, the better. Let's get going.
WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP?
If you would like to join us on this mission, we look forward to receiving your full application, including your salary expectations and an indication of when you can start with us.