UnternehmenBayer Direct Services GmbH
Category Manager R&D / Technical Communication (m/f), Lyon
Bayer Direct Services GmbH
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Develop, plan & implement global/regional category strategies & procurement sourcing initiatives for R&D services, site management/services, equipment.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Understands business needs & engages with global R&D/Marketing to meet their priorities and requirements and therefore, builds effective trustful, personal and virtual relationships with.
- Drive global initiatives with key suppliers to reduce cost via continuous improvement.
- Responsible for supplier analysis, supplier management (incl. clustering of suppliers, development of strategic relationships, risk assessment and capability / performance evaluation) and supplier selection within the respective categories.
- Accountable for End2End categories including the delegation principle to regional buyer.
- Develop and maintain contracts for global supplier relationships in respective supplier relationship.
- Support sustainability program.
Qualifications & competencies
- Fully proficient in English is required. German/French or other language skills preferred.
- 5-7 a procurement experience in Sourcing of Indirect, with 2-3 a background in procurement of R&D services and technical equipment.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, influencing & problem-solving skills.
- Ability/experience to lead categories in a global procurement network. Demonstration of ability to lead in times of change with a strategic mindset.
- Ability to Drive Innovation, continuous improvement and implement sustainability targets with suppliers.
Die Stellenanzeige wurde am 04/05/2022 archiviert.