V.I.E. Sales and Logistics Team Member, Munich
|Lieu du poste||Deutschland, Bayern, München|
Vente, Distribution, Service clientèle
|Date de publication||30 octobre 2016|
Valeo is an independent industrial group fully focused on the design, production and sale of components, systems and modules for cars and trucks, both on the original equipment market and the aftermarket.
Valeo ranks among the world’s top automotive suppliers and supplies all major vehicle manufacturers.
Present in 29 countries, the Group employs 68 000 people at 124 production sites, 40 R&D centers and 12 distribution platforms.
Under the responsibility of the Key Account Manager, the mission will be the commercial follow-up of projects and series life of the account.
Your main responsibilities will be
- To represent the commercial activities within the project team / To represent the projects within the commercial activities
- To be in charge of the economic follow-up of each product for each project vehicle(internal and customer follow-up)
- To participate in quotation inquiries for projects and series life (quantity, delay)
- elaboration of commercial offer
- preparation of technical productivity files
- To be the interface customer/plant for all capacity problems. To launch if necessary quotations To inform the responsible Project Manager and Logistic Plant of all volume modifications
- To realise summary and to assure follow-up of tooling payment
- To assist the Key Account Manager on budget preparation
- Assure SOP of new programs and the delivery / payment of prototypes
- Negotiation of price and commercial conditions
- Business or Engineer School Degree
- Result orientation - Agility - Adaptability - Initiative - Team spirit - Analytical skills - Communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Most importantly Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English and German
Volontariat international en entreprise (VIE) concernent des candidats de l´EU âgés de moins de 29 ans.
Conditions d´accès, Incription et Accès aux offres sur http://www.civiweb.com