Online Marketing / Social Media Specialist - French Speaker, Düsseldorf
|Lieu du poste||Deutschland, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Köln, Düsseldorf, Krefeld, Duisburg, Wuppertal, Leverkusen||
|Date de publication||30 novembre 2016|
Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Apply today and work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries.
Want the chance to be responsible for pushing our marketing performance in France to the next level? Our Content Marketing & Communication team is looking for a data-driven individual with a creative flair to optimize our content performance across multiple channels.
What you'll do
- Work closely with local marketing experts testing multiple approaches to social media and native advertising.
- Determine the best KPIs for each project and establish the most effective channels to meet individual and local targets.
- Initiate creative ways of presenting your content to optimize its performance for the relevant audience.
- Analyse campaigns, user behaviour and online trends to improve our content marketing performance in France.
- Manage and develop social media handles and online campaigns to grow audience engagement, reach and referral traffic to trivago's Room5 online magazine.
- Stay up-to-date on social media, content marketing and content distribution trends to ensure trivago stays ahead of the game.
What you'll definitely need
- Native-level French and fluency in English (our company language).
- 1-2 years' experience in social media and performance marketing.
- A Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, PR or Journalism.
- Excellent knowledge of social media advertising platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and native advertising (Outbrain, Taboola, Flipboard).
- An unquenchable thirst for data and analytics.
- A proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- The courage to make mistakes and the determination to try again.
What we'd love you to have
- Self-management skills to plan efficiently creative and effective campaigns.
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and campaign A/B test setups.
Life at trivago is...
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook - @lifeattrivago
- As soon as possible.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed term position of 1 year with a long term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position
- Trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
Apply online: http://bit.ly/2gbMElI
Please note we only process applications via this URL. If clicking the URL in this message does not work, just copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser.