Internship Supplier Development Management Support (m/f), Blagnac
|Lieu du poste||France, Aquitaine, Bordeaux||
|Date de publication||2 décembre 2016|
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group – comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters – generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Blagnac is looking for an intern for a 6-month internship.
The Supplier Development Management Support works across all Airbus sites (Germany, France, Spain and UK) and across all procurement organisations (Equipment & Systems, Aerostructures, Propulsion and Material). The department also has a strong interface with the following departments, Engineering, Customer Services, Final Assembly Lines and Quality.
The department is responsible for delivering the following:
- Managing Supplier Development Activities: supporting Recruitment activities, creation of KPI's, continuous improvement projects within the community such as Coaching and Mentoring, Development Guidelines, Lessons Learnt record, amongst others,
- Project Managing activities driven by other organisations that impact Supply Chain & Quality responsibilities within Procurement,
- Managing Supply Chain & Quality procedures through the Procurement Directorates. This involves identify and prioritise any gaps in the Supply Chain & Quality Procedural set, e.g. procedure definition, evolution/reengineering, harmonisation, standardisation, documentation with associated methods and tools including communication and measurement of implementation,
- Contributing to other initiatives : forums, trainings etc. within the Supply Chain & Quality sphere,
- Support specific projects developed in POL and linked to all Worldwide POL Community.
This internship will start on 1st September, 2016 (subject to some flexibility).
Tasks & accountabilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively supporting the recruitment process,
- Gathering and analysing Field Engineer performance Metrics,
- Supporting / leading specific supply chain projects by engaging with the international Field Engineer community,
- Supporting responsible of Headcount and Budget for monthly management,
- Ensuring the ongoing communication to the international Field Engineer Community and the Procurement organization,
- Contributing to the improvement of Field Engineer daily activities,
- Supporting the Networks initiative by managing requests/KPIs and development of the tool,
- Building a communication kit describing objectives and basic principles of a supply chain control room. This manual shall support a step-by-step implementation of control room in other areas/ Airbus entities.
You are in your 2nd year of a Master in a business school or university, specialising in Supply Chain or Business Management.
You ideally have initial experience in the domain and you have knowledge of:
- Communication, influence & negotiation, project management , organization,
- IT tools - Microsoft Office automation tools (Outlook, Excel: a good level is highly appreciated), internet & presentation tools.
- You have the ability to lead simple projects and to ‘think out of the box'.
- You are recognised for your analytical sense and for being proactive.
- You are a strong team player and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- English: advanced level,
- French, Spanish and/or German would be a plus.