Internship Controlling (m/f), Blagnac
|Lieu du poste||France, Aquitaine, Bordeaux||
|Date de publication||6 octobre 2016|
Airbus Group is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2015, the Group – comprising Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space and Airbus Helicopters – generated revenues of € 64.5 billion and employed a workforce of around 136,600.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main activities will be the following:
- Carrying out chargeback: data analysis and recovery,
- As regards revenues, providing support, making commercial proposals and supervising the financial aspect for the different group divisions and subsidiaries,
- Providing CAPEX support (in the different stages in the process: presentation of the stages, database loading, helping with the decision-making process, etc.).
You are in your second year of studies for a Master's degree or the 5th year of a business school or equivalent, and you are specialised in Finance/Management Control.
You ideally have initial experience in this field and you have knowledge of:
- MS Office, Excel (advanced level)
- You are known for your critical and analytical thinking, you are meticulous in nature and proactive.
- You are a real team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- English: negotiation level,
- German language skills would be a plus