Internship Business Development Intern Zone Central Europe (België, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Netherlands), Nantes
|Emplacements||France, Pays de la Loire, Nantes|
|Date||6 avril 2013|
GirodMedical, a fast-growing online sales company, became in 5 years a major player in the sale of medical and paramedical equipment on the Internet. The annual three-digit growth was present right from the company's foundation in 2004.
You will be responsible for business development in the following countries: België, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Netherlands. You will be supervised by the European Business Development Manager and work in collaboration with the Product and Marketing departments.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Web site quality control under the supervision of the European Business Development Manager. Constant improvement of the GirodMedical corporate image in the allocated geographical zone. Coordination of the web site development (increasing the number of pages, ensuring user-friendliness etc.),
- Researching new opportunities and developing online partnerships under the supervision of the Marketing Manager. Providing translation for and positioning of the keywords of strategic importance to GirodMedical,
- Offline communications and partnerships management. Designing advertising campaigns abroad and measuring their impact. Exploration and development of new strategic offline partnerships,
- Managing press contacts in the allocated geographical zone. Development and dissemination of press releases related to your area of expertise,
- Development and implementation of the Regional Development Strategy: implementing all procedures necessary for internationalization (market research, compliance with community standards and VAT. Monitoring the key performance indicators. Increasing sales and researching new product lines within your area of competence,
- Managing the marketing mix. Implementing our pricing policy. Managing commercial offers on the Girodmedical web site.
- A master's degree in business and administration or in international commerce (4-5 year cycle) is preferred. The candidate should display a strong interest in online sales and new technologies in general,
- You are a fluent user of MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint. HTML literacy is strongly appreciated,
- Fluent English is imperative,
- Second European language is also imperative. The use of a third European language is highly appreciated,
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills as well as entrepreneurial attitude are expected,
- Willingness to join a hard working and friendly team. You are motivated to learn new processes on a daily basis,
- Job location: Nantes city-centre,
- Availability: as soon as possible,
- Contract Type: Full Time, 6 to 12 months,
- Compensation: Competitive
Send a cover letter detailing your experience and a CV at: