Intern to assist our International Sales Team, Antony, Paris
|Lieu du poste||France, Ile de France, Paris||
Vente, Distribution, Service clientèle
|Date de publication||4 octobre 2016|
With 2400 employees and 300M€ of turnover, Infopro Digital is with its brands l’Usine Nouvelle, l’Argus de l’Assurance, LSA or Le Moniteur the leading French company in the information and professional services sector covering eight crucial economic fields: automobile, industry, insurance & finance, distribution, construction, public tendering, energy, and tourism. We provide the companies who work in these areas with a full range of media and services such as software, databases, websites, magazines, trade shows, events and more.
We are hiring an
Intern to assist our International Sales Team
Ideal duration 4-6 months, Convention de Stage required
Position based in our headoffice in Antony, Paris area (RER La Croix de Berny)
You will be directly working with the Director of Sales and assist our International Sales Team who sell all of Infopro’s brands internationally with a special focus on the markets Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy and UK.
What you will learn
- Get an overview of the sales cycle (from database construction and update to acquisition process and sales pitch, follow-up, contract handling and archiving up to after-sales activities)
- Get an overview on all different business sectors Infopro Digital is operating in with its 50 different brands
- Work in an international environment requiring intercultural competencies (international team & clients and French working environment) and switching between different languages
- Depending on the intern’s motivation, willingness to learn and performance:
- Attendance at internal and/or external sales meetings
- Detect new prospects
- Get an idea of our offers and client negotiations
What we ask you to contribute
- Set up and update of different research projects and studies (competitor analyses, research on industry events, review magazines in view of finding new prospects) including phoning activities to set up detailed prospect lists of companies interested in communicating on the French market
- Contract management: set up, archiving and coordinating with different departments
- Setting up agendas, creating and updating excel reportings, lists and overviews
- Occasional help in organizing travel arrangements
- Translation tasks (mainly from French/English to English and/or German and/or Italian)
- Assistance in set up of sales materials (presentations, e-mailings etc.)
The personality we need
- Good communicator with sales oriented personality: you will be asked to coordinate between different departments (sales, accounting, production, marketing) and interact over the phone with colleagues, clients and prospects
- Well organized person with attention to detail and knowing how to handle different priorities
- Excellent knowledge of English and German or Italian in both writing and orally, basic knowledge of French
- Strong computer skills (Excel tables, formatting word documents, setting up PPT presentations)
- Professional, reliable and trust-worthy person with good work ethics and service-driven attitude
- Willingness to acquire new skills and being curious to learn
The intern will receive qualitative feedback all throughout the mission from the various colleagues he/she will work with.
Compensation: Participation in company cafeteria (well-priced meal) + 30% of the SMIC (510€) + 50% reimbursement of the metro ticket.
Please send your CV along with an application letter stating your availability period to Annika Gallistl, International Media Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org.