Intern Assistant (m/f) gallery, Berlin
|Lieu du poste||Deutschland, Berlin||
|Date de publication||14 octobre 2016|
La galerie « Edmond Gallery »
“Edmond Gallery” opened in September 2016. It represents mainly artists of Asia and Europe. It tends to promote a dialogue between these two artistic scenes through exhibitions which try to question the place and the various forms of the contemporary art in our globalized society. Edmond Gallery is accompanied in his approach by art critics, commissioners of exhibitions, curators, professors who bring an elaborate look on the work of the artists.
The Gallery is open from 12 until 6 pm from Wednesday to Saturday
- Reception of visitors and guests
- Development of the communication (web site, social networks)
- Contact with the press
- Liaising with artists, curators and clients, written/telephone correspondence, updating mailing list
- Preparation and follow-up of the exhibitions
- Help the daily management of the gallery (administrative assistance)
- Superior formation in the field of the art / culture / communication / marketing
- To be active in the Berlin art community is a plus
- Sense of communication, organized, qualities of autonomy
- Good editorial capacity
- Good interpersonal skills, dynamism
- Bilingual necessary (French/German)
- Web experience
- To keep the gallery's website and social media outlets up to date.
- Ability to have a document go directly to print,
- Experience with macs
- Experience in Adobe Suites, InDesign & Photoshop.
- Conditions to be negotiated according to related experience and duration.
- Job starts ASAP
- Duration to determine